Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Happy Wednesday

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose. " Romans 8:28 NLT

This was such a great verse to get in my email today; after my night of thinking last night. No matter what happens in our lives God has a purpose for each and everyone of us. As long as we follow His will for us, than we will be working towards that purpose.

I just pray that we all will work for God's purpose, and to help each other continue to move forward with their purposes.

Hope you all are having a great week! I took one of my finals, today! I have one on Fri. and one Mon. I'm looking forward to my weekend of studying Statistics! :o) And I am looking forward to next weekend even more!!!

Love you all!

No comments: