Saturday, May 06, 2006

"I got soul but I'm not a soldier, I got soul but I'm not a soldier"


Too freakin' cute!

Ok the story behind this adorable picture. Well let's see...my mom gave Wyatt this dog -tag necklace of her to him to play with & he loved playing with it. He kept putting it on and off. Well he also really liked wearing his daddy's hat, so my mom bought him a hat his size. (the one in the picture)

So the morning that we were getting ready to do an easter egg hunt for wyatt we put his hat on & he was playing with the necklace. When I saw him (for the first time with the dog tag necklace) I said "You look like a soldier!" And then I started singing part of "The Killers" song "All the things that I've done"(a really good song by the way) to him b/c that part goes...."I got soul, but I'm not a soldier". So we were dancing around & I was singing that with/to him(Wyatt with his cute hat & necklace on)then I got the brilliant idea to turn the cd on to that part of the song because he was enjoying it so much.

I put the cd in & he loved it! He started dancing, it was ADORABLE!!! With the hat on sideways & the dog-tags on! TOO cute. He just stood there infront of the cdplayer dancing to the music & let me replay that part of the song a bunch of time & wasn't distracted! The best part was when his dad, & grandma & grandpa came in & were watchingh him dance. He's just like Andrew he loves to make other people laugh & when they were all laughing & smiling at him he just got more into it!

So now you know the store behind this adorable picture! And if you want, check out the song by The Killers-All the things that I've done b/c it's incredible!

No comments: